1. Don’t drink alcohol
2. Wear granny panties
3. Don’t use birth control
4. Set solid physical boundaries (no going up my shirt or down my pants….the swimsuit lines). If he crosses them, walk at least 50 ft away or leave completely
5. Have a female accountability partner who you tell everything and vice versa
6. Don’t shave your legs (just for a few days before the date edited 9-8-2013)
7. Don’t show cleavage
8. Don’t wear short skirts
9. Don’t wear crop tops
10. Have several roommates who aren’t sleeping with boys
11. Refuse to mention the word sex to him
12. Don’t go into his bedroom or let him in yours
13. Have an escape plan in case he is too drunk to drive you home
14. For a LTR, go on kissing fasts
15. Wait till marriage, no matter how awesome he is. If he’s that great you want to keep him, right?
16. Make him meet your parents
17. If he gets angry over no sex, he is trying to manipulate you, Leave him for good.
18. Don’t let him manipulate you into feeling guilty; you’re not a tease, you’re not boring, you haven’t wasted his time and money, he doesn’t deserve sex for taking you on a date. Sex is the reward for marriage, not one date.
19. Be modest in behavior
20. Talk regularly with your father about the men you date, fathers are unimaginably wise in this area. A mom will work well too :)
21. No kissing while swimming
22. Wear bike shorts under skirts
23. Use the buddy system at parties and have another girl watching out for you, become insane if she disappears and don’t drink
24. Don’t date guys you know are players, you’re not going to tame him and you really shouldn’t want to.
25. Don’t drink alcohol